Welcome to St. Patrick's Parish (Monson)
Home of the St. Peregrine and Miraculous Medal Novenas
And St. Christopher's Parish (Brimfield)
Though separate and distinct, we are Roman Catholic Communities that show our faith through love, forgiveness, healing, and compassion as taught by our Lord, Jesus Christ. Our willingness to share time and talent is what makes us truly rich. We strive to grow in our daily commitment to become better members of God's family. Called and led by the Spirit, we seek to know and celebrate Jesus through Word, Sacrament, and Service. It is our Mission and hope that we will be humble in our endeavors, and that our compassion will include all who are in need. We welcome all who attend our Eucharistic celebrations, all visitors, all new friends and hope that you will favor one of our parishes with your prayer, your presence, your talents.
4:00 PM Saturday ~ St. Patrick’s
6:00 PM Saturday ~ St. Christopher’s
8:30 AM Sunday ~ St. Patrick’s
10:30 AM Sunday ~ St. Christopher’s
Monday and Wednesday 9:00 AM at St. Christopher’s
Tuesday 8:00 AM and Friday 7:00 PM at St. Patrick’s
Holy Day Masses
St. Patrick's and St. Christopher's Parishes are Open
Please wear a mask, bring hand sanitizer and follow the six foot rule. Ushers will guide you but be aware that the church can only be filled to 40% capacity. People may not be allowed inside after that.
Covid 19 Guidelines
1. All places of worship shall limit capacity to 40% pf the buildings maximum permitted occupancy level.
2. Those who are not part of the same household must be seated at least 6 feet apart.
3. Rows shall be blocked off and kept empty to allow for sufficient distancing between rows.
4. All attendees and staff must wear face coverings or masks upon entering, participating in worship and exiting the facility.
5. For children between the age of 2 and 5, the wearing of a face covering, or mask is at the discretion of the parent or guardian. Children under the age of 2 should not wear a face covering or a mask.
6. A person who declines to wear a face covering or a mask because of medical or disabling shall not be required to produce documentation verifying the condition.
7. The distribution of communion shall be in the hand ONLY.
8. Markers are placed on the floor to assure that all people remain at least 6 feet apart.
9. The Sign of Peace will be omitted.
10. Communion from the cup will be omitted.
11. Holy Water fonts will remain empty and covered.
12. Parishioners are encouraged to bring their own sanitizer for personal use.
Monday ~ Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Monday~Thursday 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Grade 10 Confirmation Class will meet this Sunday, Jan. 24th from 5:30 to 7:00 PM upstairs in Columbia Hall. Please wear a face mask and maintain social distance. Hand sanitizer will be available.
Grades 2,3,4 starts Feb. 7, 21
Grade 2 will meet downstairs, while grades 3&4 will meet upstairs in Columbia Hall from 9:30 tp 11:00 AM. Please wear a face mask and maintain social distance. Hand sanitizer will be available.
CCD Registration St. Patrick's
All students must be registered each year for CCD.
CCD Registration will take place in Dec. during office hours, Monday-Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Parents will be given a text at the time of registration. We hope to be doing classes at the hall but may have to revert to zoom. Grades 3-8 may be home schooling. At least each child will have a text and be able to cover the material they would have for the year. Our main concern is to keep our children learning about their religion.
Grades 1, 3 and 9 Registration Fee is $25 per student.
Grades 2 & 10 (Sacrament Years) is $30 per student.
Please remember that the Sacramental programs are two years and the child must attend both 1st and 2nd grade to make First Communion and both 9th and 10th grade to make Confirmation.
Brimfield Public Access Channel
Sunday Mass on Brimfield Public Access Channel
Brimfield Public Access will begin airing Sunday Masses at St. Christopher's live on cable channel 192, with a rebroadcast Sunday night at 4:30PM. This is another option for those who are unable to join in person. Remember that Masses can also be watched live and taped via Facebook.
St. Christopher and St. Patrick's Clothing Sheds
3rd Sunday in Ordinary Time
St. Patrick (Green), St. Christopher (Orange) Events
Please click on an event for more detailed information; to close the information, click on the event title again.
Spiritual Communion Prayer
My Jesus, I believe that You are truly present in the Most Blessed Sacrament. I love you above all things and I desire to possess You within my soul. Since I am unable at this moment to receive You sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace You as already there, and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You. Amen.
Food Bank Needs
January is Soups, Stews and Warm Winter Nourishment month! Think soup as you shop for the month. Please leave donations in the baskets at the entrance to Mass or drop them at the rectory. In addition to the food needs above please consider making a monetary donation. If you would like to make a monetary donation please mail to: Wales Community Pantry, 85 Main St., Wales, MA 01081. All are grateful for our support.
Words of Inspiration
Pray For :
Roger A. Leclerc
Thomas M. Clason, Sr.
James (Ruby) Pacale
All Who Need Our Prayers
and an end to the Covid 19 Pandemic.