Welcome to St. Patrick's Parish (Monson)
Home of the St. Peregrine and Miraculous Medal Novenas
And St. Christopher's Parish (Brimfield)
Though separate and distinct, we are Roman Catholic Communities that show our faith through love, forgiveness, healing, and compassion as taught by our Lord, Jesus Christ. Our willingness to share time and talent is what makes us truly rich. We strive to grow in our daily commitment to become better members of God's family. Called and led by the Spirit, we seek to know and celebrate Jesus through Word, Sacrament, and Service. It is our Mission and hope that we will be humble in our endeavors, and that our compassion will include all who are in need. We welcome all who attend our Eucharistic celebrations, all visitors, all new friends and hope that you will favor one of our parishes with your prayer, your presence, your talents.
St. Patrick's and St. Christopher's Parishes will open this weekend 05/30-05/31.
Please wear a mask, bring hand sanitizer and follow the six foot rule. Ushers will guide you but be aware that the church can only be filled to 40% capacity. People may not be allowed inside after that.
Covid 19 Guidelines
1. All places of worship shall limit capacity to 40% pf the buildings maximum permitted occupancy level.
2. Those who are not part of the same household must be seated at least 6 feet apart.
3. Rows shall be blocked off and kept empty to allow for sufficient distancing between rows.
4. All attendees and staff must wear face coverings or masks upon entering, participating in worship and exiting the facility.
5. For children between the age of 2 and 5, the wearing of a face covering, or mask is at the discretion of the parent or guardian. Children under the age of 2 should not wear a face covering or a mask.
6. A person who declines to wear a face covering or a mask because of medical or disabling shall not be required to produce documentation verifying the condition.
7. The distribution of communion shall be in the hand ONLY.
8. Markers are placed on the floor to assure that all people remain at least 6 feet apart.
9. The Sign of Peace will be omitted.
10. Communion from the cup will be omitted.
11. Holy Water fonts will remain empty and covered.
12. Parishioners are encouraged to bring their own sanitizer for personal use.
Watch a YouTube video from Bishop Rozanski by clicking the link below.
4:00 PM Saturday ~ St. Patrick’s
6:00 PM Saturday ~ St. Christopher’s
8:30 AM Sunday ~ St. Patrick’s
10:30 AM Sunday ~ St. Christopher’s
Monday and Wednesday 9:00 AM at St. Christopher’s
Tuesday 8:00 AM and Friday 7:00 PM at St. Patrick’s
Holy Day Masses
Weekday Masses have resumed at their regular times in the church. Please remember to wear a mask and maintain social distance while on church grounds. St. Christopher will continue to broadcast their weekday Masses at 9:00 AM on Monday and Wednesday on Facebook.
Mass Outside at St. Chris
Weekend Mass at St. Chris will be held outside weather permitting. Bring a chair and maintain social distance while following all social distance protocols.
Spiritual Communion Prayer
My Jesus, I believe that You are truly present in the Most Blessed Sacrament. I love you above all things and I desire to possess You within my soul. Since I am unable at this moment to receive You sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace You as already there, and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You. Amen.
18th Sunday in Ordinary Time
St. Patrick (Green), St. Christopher (Orange) Events
Please click on an event for more detailed information; to close the information, click on the event title again.
Meals for the Moment
Let us help in your time of need.
As a parishioner of St. Christoper''s are you or someone in your immediate household faced with an illness, injury, unexpected crisis or other life changing event or challenge? The Catholic Women's Club has a group of volunteers that are willing to make meals for you ( and your family that resides with you) during difficult times. Whether it is due to an illness, birth of a new child, death of a loved one or surgery, call on us to help ease your burden. We will deliver meals to your home for you and your family for a short time. Anyone who would like to be added to our list to prepare a meal for someone in time of need please let us know. Please contact CWC President Sheila Fortier, the rectory (245-7274) or talk to a CWC member you know to request meals or to join the team.
Food Bank~Urgent Needs
The Wales Community Pantry is still accepting donations, but current restrictions make it difficult to get donated food into the hands that need it in a timely fashion. However, they are in immediate need of cereal, baked beans, hash, canned chicken, and tuna. Please leave donations in the baskets at the entrance to Mass or drop them at the rectory. If you would like to make a monetary donation please mail to: Wales Community Pantry, 85 Main St., Wales, MA 01081. They are grateful for our support.
Words of Inspiration
Pray For :
an end to the Covid 19 Pandemic
Robert E. Wytas